It's been a little while since I've done one of these. This little one just keeps on getting less little.
My little girl is fifteen months old.
So here's where it's at.
- walking forwards and backwards and doing a funny little dance/run.
- pushing her baby in the stroller. Usually upside down.
- being outside. Even when it's super chilly.
- animal noises. His kid knows them all.
- porridge for breakfast with sultanas and honey.
- dancing to folk music or anything with a beat.
- 1,2,3 wheeeee!
- saying wheeeeeee! And uh-oh.
- books all day long.
- pulling adult hands along to where she wants them.
Lucy doesn't like
- disposable nappies.
- being alone
- not having the right words to say.
- strangers... For the first five minutes.
- brushing teeth.
She is a sweet funny little thing learning new words every day and learning to assert her independence. I love her very much.