08 February 2011

goodbye goodbye

















I looked after the boys I have been nannying for the last time today.

It was pretty sad.
I got emotional after they went to bed.

I have had such a wonderful time looking after them and even though they are quite a bit older than babies it was so nice to get some kiddo practice in.

I would pick them up from school every Tuesday and Wednesday, take them home and we'd play in the backyard or do craft. I'd help them with their homework or home reading. I'd cook them dinner, give them a bath and read them stories.

And now it's all over. The next kiddo I pick up from school will be my own.

They are such lovely little boys. I got a special hug goodnight tonight.
I told them to come and visit when the little one arrives.

I'm gonna miss looking after them.

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...