17 June 2011

the 7am project

I hardly ever start my day right.

I like to sleep in.
I wake up to feed Lucy but we often spend the whole morning in a magical land of dreams and milk.

Sounds beautiful?
It isn't.

Quite often it's midday before I've had breakfast which is now lunch, I'm running late for something and nothing has been done. Oh, and i'm still in my pj's.

Don't get me wrong. I love doing this on a lazy Saturday every once in a while, but most days in the week? I need to change.

So I'm callling it the 7am project. I'm going to not just wake up but get up at 7 every day and start my day. To help, and make it creative. I'm going to take a 7am photo each day and post them weekly. I may even try make it linkable one day so you can join in on the fun.

Here's my first photo taken this morning at 7am.

 Yep, the sun is up at 7am. I was surprised too.

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...