16 June 2011

rain

Source: None via May on Pinterest


I haven't blogged in a whole week.

It's been raining and gloomy.
My mood has oft' fit the weather.
It's hard to do cloth nappies in the wet and cold.
It's easy to feel overwhelmed as the pile of laundry gets bigger and bigger.

It's hard to go out on adventures with my sweet baby girl.
It's easy to stay in bed till midday.
It's hard to find fun things to write about in the gloom.


I'm gonna go out puddle jumping with my little one.
I'm gonna make some rainy day craft.
I'm going to add some Joni Mitchell to the sound of the rain.
I'm gonna make some pumpkin soup and eat it with a crusty warm bread roll.

And then?
I'll have something fun to write about.


Source: etsy.com via Christie on Pinterest

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...