11 December 2013

The Jack of Hearts and Jude

We sneaked out of the house on Wednesday leaving our gals with fairy godmother Sal.
Off we drove to Engadine to have brunch at The Jack of Hearts and Jude.




It's a lovely little place tucked in the Waratah arcade. The service was slow but sweet. They were very apologetic so I don't think it's always like that but hey, who is rushing at 11am for brunch? 

The food was yummy. We ordered the smoked salmon and poached eggs and the leek and cheese scrambled eggs. We shared.
I had a chai which was freshly made from spices when it was ordered. (YES)
Myl had a coffee which was nice but not strong. 

It all felt really sweet and homey and made me want to open my own cafe and love my dream of being Anna Pascall from Stranger Than Fiction. But that's just me...


We're new to the south! Do you live round here? Where do you like to do brunch?

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...