31 August 2010

be thankful...

Photobucket

I am thankful for so many things.

Small things,
wonderful things.

Thankful that today I am breathing
that I am well and healthy
that I am happy.

Thankful that I am loved.
Loved by a wonderful husband
wonderful friends
wonderful family
wonderful God.

Thankful that I can feel the warm almost spring sun on my face.
That I have a full belly,
a bottle of clean water on my desk,
a computer to write on.

Thankful for the small one growing inside of me.
That I will meet one day,
that I already love
that I have been loving
that I will love.
That I cant wait to cuddle.

What are you thankful for.

I'd love to hear from you if you are reading my blog. I know at least my mum does.
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how many things I now thank God for every night in my prayers. Have you ever set out to make a list of all the things you're thankful for? I did it once. I think by the time I gave up there were over 100 things. I should do it again! Hmmm. I feel a new blog post coming up in the near future.

Mandy said...

oooo! Congratulations! Pregnancy is a wonderful gift, isn't it?! Are you at 12 weeks, too? My due date is anywhere from March 5-10. When is yours?

Rin said...

Im technically 11 weeks but at the start of the 12th week. Im due on the 22nd of March.

Have you had an 8 week scan or the 12 week?
I had the 8 and so have to wait till 19 weeks for another!

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...