22 November 2010

only five days left


The envelope is sealed, the cupcakes will be baked, the lolly bags are ready and you have only five days left to vote.

That's right the It's a .... party is on this weekend!!!

I am so so excited to find out if we have a little fella or lady.

You may not have noticed but down the side of my blog is a poll where you can vote for what you think. So far the blue vote is slightly ahead but it all may change.

I've done a few silly and potentially meaningless net tests to determine whether it's going to be a boy or girl here are the answers.

Apparently I'm 55% likely to have a boy. Well there's great odds for you. I think that is around about the likelihood of it happening anyway.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...