26 January 2011

thirty-two





How far along? 32 weeks.
Baby’s Size: 44cm and 1.9kg
Maternity Clothes: still only the shorts. I think I'm going to make it!
Belly Button: out.
Gender: girl
Movement: Oh boy yes. When I sit down for a rest she goes mental. She also likes icy drinks which are in plenty at the moment.
Sleep: It's so hot! I've been waking up once every night. Sleep is good just different.
Symptoms: Swollen feet and hands. Huge basketball on front that makes it hard to stand up. Lowered lung capacity.
Best Moments this week: Starting to set up baby things.
Food Aversions: I can't eat very much in one go.
Food Cravings: ice cream.
What I miss: Nothing. I am loving being pregnant.
What I am Looking forward to: meeting my little girl.
Milestones: 2 months left!
Awesome fact about little one: Your baby's sucking and swallowing action (required to drink milk) fully coordinates between 32 to 34 weeks. 

2 comments:

Carey said...

You and your belly are beautiful! I love the photo sans shoes... I bet it is so hot, but I can't help but be a bit jealous.

Rin said...

Oh it is so hot!
My feet are getting too big for my shoes and I got blisters on those bare feet the other day from walking on hot concrete.

But it is so much better than being cold. :)

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...