25 January 2012

Take you out.

It was my turn to organise the anniversary date this year. I kept it a secret from Myl till we arrived.

I took Myl to the newly opened Jamie's Italian. I think I was more excited than he was. We left Lucy with her granny baby sitter and headed into the city.

We had to wait an hour and a half to get into the restaurant but we were able to walk round the city till our table was ready. Jamie is one popular guy.

We ordered truffle risotto and ricotta and lemon ravioli. It was really tasty. The menu looked really good. I wish I could have ordered a taste of everything.

It was our second alone date in almost ten months. It was lovely to spawn some time with my Myl. It's been such a good three years.

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...