28 December 2012

2 - twenty seven, twenty eight


27-2

27-1

27-3

feeling

a game of innocent christmas day backyard cricket means i can't really walk so well right now. I think i did something my my pelvic bone. It hurts like wildfire. I was feeling so happy and healthy until this moment. So so glad Myl is on holidays.

doing

now that christmas is over it's time to get ready for this baby. We are still at my parents place but when we get home i will become a little mother hen and start nesting round the place. Folding sweet little clothes and dusting the doorknobs.

thinking

i'm getting really excited about adding another little one to our family. As it gets closer and closer i start thinking less about pregnancy and more about motherhood.


twenty seven weeks of lucy
twenty eight weeks of lucy

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...