16 December 2010
I've got no class.
Parenting and Childbirth class that is. I've had the sheet of available classes for such a long time but never really got around to calling the number.
About two weeks ago I called. It went straight to the answering machine.
Two weeks later nobody has called back.
So I called again. Answering machine.
Am I calling at the wrong time?
Hopefully we can get some classes before March. Whoever heard of taking your baby to preparation for childbirth class?
Other things on my seemingly endless to do list.
- Book a bed at the Maternity Ward. (Not too worried about this one as I want to go straight home.)
- Book a 34 week ultrasound. Got the answering machine.
- Have a blood test before Christmas.
- Fold large pile of clean laundry so that I can...
- Clear a space for the cot in our bedroom so that I can...
- Build the cot so that I can...
- Get a mattress/sheets etc for the cot.
- Clean out the study to make nursery area.
- Set up nappy change table
- Wash all the baby clothes
- Take a trip to ikea to get baby things. My list so far is under $100!
Granted a lot of this stuff can get done later. I've got till March after all!