04 March 2011

chats with the babe

There are 18 days until this little kiddo in my belly is due to be born.

We were having a little chat the other day. (Yes we chat sometimes) I don't think she is going to make any kind of early appearance. I think she will take after her mothers side of the family and be late. She might come on her due date but definitely not early.

I think I'm ok with this. For all I know I could be wrong and she might be coming tonight but I think I am happy for her now and I'm happy to wait. It has been such a lovely experience feeling her grow inside of me. If it weren't for the fact that I get to cuddle and play with her when she comes out I daresay I would be quite sad to have her go.

But it feels like she is quite happy just floating around in there. I haven't had any Braxton Hicks contractions, she's not engaged yet, there have been no other labour signs. I've actually been feeling less huge and pregnant for the last few days (despite having a cold). She is just kicking around and having a grand ole time inside.

What a sweet little dear.

Image Credit - Google images

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...