27 March 2011

over cooked

I think I need to resign myself to the fact that this little one is going to come in her own sweet time.

I have tried everything short of performing my own personal c-section.

Last night I got a bit sad and thought that maybe she just doesn't want to come out. Maybe she doesn't want me to be her mama. I can't help but feel like a bit of a failure for not being "able" to have this baby. But it isn't really up to me I guess. I've done all I can.

All I've been rewarded with are some lame lazy contractions that never go anywhere.

It must be just so nice and cozy in there. I tell ya, I'd rather a soft muslin blanket and a cuddle from my mama to a squishy bath where it's all dark and noisy any day. But that's just me.

I'm off to go make pancakes, take another brisk walk and hope that I won't be at church tonight. ;)

No comments:

You might also like to read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...